Saturday, October 12, 2013

Well it finally happen!

As I have said many times before I do all the farming and self-sufficiency stuff because I find it fun and I enjoy the process. I don't believe that I can save money, or that the food is healthier and I have NEVER found that the food taste better. I do believe that the Magic Super Markets foods of this world are just as healthy and tasty as anything I can make. Then throw in the fact that the food from the store is cheaper, all I'm left with is the enjoyment and fun that comes for the process.

Again I"m cool with that idea. Everyone needs a hobby and something to waste money on. BUT today I tried something new that has rocked my world and may have very well changed some of my ways of thinking when it comes to farming and self-sufficiency. What was this life altering activity you may ask? Well....

I tried making homemade NOODLES!

Crazy right! Something so simple and easy!  The noodles had more flavor, they were more filling, and crazy enough they are cheaper to make than to buy from the store. I'm glad I finally tried it. Oh course my diet in now shot. Oh well winter is coming we will call it insulation!

No comments:

Post a Comment