Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Cider Press... ALMOST DONE

So here is the deal with the cider press. I have it about 50% finished with some great pic and was able to build it for around $30! My hope is that I will get it finished and than post the full instructions on here with in the next two weeks. I promise it will be worth the wait. I'm even really impressed how well it's turning out and how little it cost me to build. The bigger issue is that with the early snow we are getting apple season will be coming to an early end here in Winterland Michigan. So I need to hurry up and finish this press for more than one reason.

OH and even though I didn't finish the cider press (the plan was to spend the whole day in the shop but with4  kids; that plan changed) I do still believe I can safely say I have aged more like Wine than milk!!! The other projects turned out GREAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment