Thursday, November 7, 2013

WINTER IS HERE!! So bring on the beer! (well hard cider)

We have started to get hit with our hard snow storms the last few days and I'm going to go out on a limb and say the snow is here to stay! I got most of my winter prep done before the snow hit but as always there is still some things that I haven't done. So for the next week I will be clearing snow to clear leaves to over stuff up. So in order to get myself ready for a week of being cold and wet because I was lazy and didn't do these chores sooner, I'm putting off starting those chores to make some more hard apple cider!

Alright I know what your thinking "JUST GET THE CHORES DONE!" and I will but my loving, awesome and might I add very caring wife allowed me to buy the stuff to make hard apple cider so HERE WE ARE. Besides it only took about an hour and it will take two weeks to cooks. I figure it will be a good reward when I finally finish all my chores.

Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Go Figure my #42 post is about making alcohol! Who would have guessed!

    ReplyDelete