Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I should know better

I need to remember that April and May are the months were I need to just play farming sims and work on improving my farm structures. They are not months for planting and getting my hopes up for a jump start growing season. I'm pretty sure the blueberry bush that I just planted this year aren't going to make it. But I have been surprised by plant survivability before. But after having 2 weeks of 60 degree days to now having a week of snow every other day I'm not going to get my hopes up.

I have lived in the U.P. for almost 30 years and I do this every year. I have a plan though I'm going to map out a calender for next year. Starting in Jan going through Dec, I'm going to make a schedule that I"m going to make myself stick to regardless of what the weather is outside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment