Monday, September 2, 2013

What I have to work with.

So with my resolution to be more pro-active with planning this year I have pulled out my drafting tools. I than took my kids outside and had them help me survey the "farm" here is a isometric view of area I have to work with.

(Yes I'm finally adding some images to this blog! No more monochromatic text base post only anymore.)

The total square feet I have to work with isn't a lot. I'm looking at about 1513ft^2 or about 0.034 acres. I will definitely become very practiced in the art of micro-farming with a set up like this. From the picture I will soon split it up into the different areas and what I'm going to change and improve. After that I will work out the schedule of when what will get done. Lots of work to get done!

(oh, if anyone out there is wondering the original is at 1/8 scale or 1/8 inch = 1foot)

No comments:

Post a Comment