Saturday, July 28, 2012

Kidnapped Chickes and Rabbits

So Grandma did kidnap my chickens this year... and my rabbits... (and my children when we visit.) BUT the good news is the chickens and rabbits are getting well fed (my kids too but that is mostly just icecream when I'm not looking). The chicken eat 5 times a day by Grandma. Every time they hear the screen door the come running to the feeding area because they know it's time to eat. The rabbit are also being constently had fed by my little girl. She heard some where that rabbits love clovers so one day she asked me what clover looked like I showed her and now every spare moment she gets she is picking clover and running it over to the bunnies (so much for her not getting attached to them this year) Oh the chickens are laying eggs too. The coolest part is that they have been an abnormal amount of double yokes. I haven't figured that one out yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment